On 4th January the Indonesian government detailed the countries on Indonesia’s Red List from which foreign travellers are currently blocked from entering Indonesia.
It is currently not possible for foreigners to enter Indonesia if they have been in one of the following countries in the past 14 days. This includes those that have just been transiting through these countries.
- Travellers from countries that have community transmission of OMNICROM
- South Africa, Botswana, Norway, France
- Neighbouring countries of those with community transmission
- Angola, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Eswatini, Lesotho
- Countries with over 10,000 cases
- England and Denmark
Indonesian citizens travelling from countries on the Red List can enter Indonesia but must undertake 10 days (10 x 24 hours) quarantine.
For all those who haven’t been in the countries listed and so are able to enter Indonesia, we have detailed the current regulations here.