The key parts relevant the majority of travellers are as follows. Travellers must show:
- Passport valid for at least 6 (six) months
- Return ticket or connecting ticket to continue travelling to another country
- Download and fill in EHAC arrivals form on the PeduliLindung app
- A card or certificate (physical or digital) in English, that you have received the second dose of
COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 (fourteen) days before departure
- Proof of health insurance that covers COVID-19
It is no longer necessary to have a pre-departure PCR test or a PCR test on arrival as standard. You also do not need a hotel booking.
Upon arrival, you will have your body temperature checked. If it is above 37.5 degrees Celcius you will have to do an RT-PCR test.
It is possible to buy a 30-day Visa on Arrival at the airport for IDR 500,000 if you are a citizen of one of the countries listed below.
This visa can then be extended for another 30 days which costs IDR 850,000. If you would like to extend your Visa on Arrival, please bring your passport and the fee to our office in Berawa at least one week before your VOA expires.
If you are not from one of the countries listed above, or wish to stay longer than 60 days, you will need a B211 visa. Learn about the B211 visa here.